Monday, July 5, 2010

VOTE FOR ME & WIN $1500 CASH and $200 Makeup Sessions!

It would seem I have competition FEVER! Here's another one!

Vote for Christina Cleary in the City of Sydney Business Awards and you could win 2 Special Occasion Makeup Sessions valued at $200 and $1500 cash!

Here's how:
  1. Vote via this website (click here) or SMS my code CCMUA to 0447 447 070 (standard text charges apply). 
  2. Join my facebook group (click here) and leave me a comment letting me know you have voted
  3. A lucky winner will be chosen randomly on Monday 2 August 2010 and announced on my blog
Goodluck! xx




  • A winner will be chosen randomly by Christina

  • Session to be held at Christina's Darlinghurst location

  • Sessions available 7 days a week per my availability

  • Includes false lashes and a touch-up lip pot and brush

  • Not redeemable for Bridal / Wedding services

  • Voting closes on 30th July at 11.59pm


0 comments:

Post a Comment