Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bad blogging makeup artist!

Hi Guys!

Well, I certainly failed on the blog front! I have been SO incredibly busy with bookings for the past 2 months that I haven't had any time to give love to my blog!

However, I have had time to do quick updates on my facebook page, which you can find HERE!

Come and join me on facebook, "like" it and keep up to date - I'm always posting photographs, where to buy hard to get or products for less etc etc! And, sometimes I'm even funny!

I am almost booked up until March 2011, but I will try and get back on to the blog once I get a few other things organised!

PS. I attend the City of Sydney 2010 Business Awards Finalists Awards Dinner a few weeks ago. I was up against 5 other business (who were all hairdressers) in my category (Retail Beauty). I didn't win but I had SO much fun! Thank you to everyone who voted for me!

CC x



0 comments:

Post a Comment