Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Anytime Fitness...anywhere makeup!


This afternoon I did makeup for the girls at Anytime Fitness in St Leonards, owners Kim Lloyd and Sally Matterson. They were having their opening night party (Veuve and a red carpet...I should have hung around!). I had the tiniest space to work from, I can't believe I stayed so organised and clean! I'm OCD, but when you're working with little space things can get really messy really quickly! I couldn't put all my kit out, so I just made sure the essentials were on hand...



Anytime Fitness is a new chain of gyms operating 24 hours. Their equipment was so nice, I almost felt like jumping on a treadmill, and I'm not the sportiest of people!. Don't you just love the smell of 'new'!? New car interiors, new shoe leather...this gym had that smell! 

Later Michele (a friend) commented on my facebook that she walked past this gym around 6:15pm just before the party was to start and the girls looked very glam! 

A few celebs were due to attend, including Firass Dirani. The girls mentioned that photographs would be in the social pages this weekend (Sunday papers) and in the Mosman Daily and other North Shore local papers...so keep your eyes peeled! 

These types of jobs (events / media appearances) are my favourite! 

xx


Christina Cleary
Sydney Makeup Artist

5 comments:

Mishella said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!
Looked like a pretty good shindig, should have gone back and crashed. I'm sure they would have let me in seen as I know the gorgeous make up Artist!!

Christina said...

Of course they would have...the makeup artist is KEY! :)

Anonymous said...

I was actually wondering where you got your MAC makeup train case? Cute size and very sleek.

Christina said...

Hi Anonymous - it was a gift from MAC cosmetics

CC x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for getting back to me CC :) Adore your work.

CC also x

Post a Comment