Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Make Up Alley & Dermalogica

If you're a makeup or beauty product junkie like me, check out MakeupAlley.
Here you will find countless opinions from real people on everything and anything beauty related! 
From makeup, hair care, fragrance, skin care, home DYI to nails, etc etc!
I use it to ascertain what 'real people' think of certain brands or to get 'real people' feedback on products before I purchase them to sample (if I can't already get a sample)...it saves me a fortune as a makeup artist! 

I spend a lot of time on the web looking for the best beauty related sites and the cheapest sites to buy certain products...so from time to time, I'll post my favourites! For example, after hours comparing sites for the cheapest Dermalogica products, I found Skin Care Store! No minimum spend with up to 40% off and no delivery charges! Fantastic! Plus, they have great customer service which is a big bonus! They also stock Ultraceuticals (my new favourite...my skin has never looked better) and MD Formulations, amongst many, many more!

xx


Christina Cleary
Sydney Makeup Artist

0 comments:

Post a Comment