Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thank You!


Starting a blog and not knowing if anyone is going to actually read it is a little bit scary. A lot of effort goes in to the layout (I've already changed it 5 times) and the content...I'm constantly thinking about subjects to write about! Now I just have to get followers!

I've had a couple of friends lately that have been supportive. 
Amanda over at Calico & Co, an absolutely gorgeous blog about all things  design, creative and beautiful, wrote me a little diddy and sent me some of her readers! Cotton socks...blessed!
Another Amanda, a Bridal client whose makeup I did a few months ago, has had her wedding featured on so many blogs and in newspapers and each time she doesn't fail to mention me! Today she was featured on Alannah Rose's custom stationery blog...a favourite amongst Brides!  Amanda said "I literally gasped when I saw the makeup on the day, it was flawless”. Sweet!

Thank you girls! xx

I'll leave you with a picture of my new acquisition...my kitsch retro Murano glass Flamingo! I saw this last week at an antique shop in the Blue Mountains when I was shooting at Chemmart (did I mention I had to create warts on the hand of Alex Dimitriadis/Vince Colosimo's stunt double for the new Wog Boy movie!?). 
I didn't buy it at the time, but a very special friend took a trip up there yesterday especially to surprise me with it last night!


xx


Christina Cleary
Sydney Makeup Artist

4 comments:

Amanda Fuller | Calico and Co. said...

You are most welcome Christina! I hope the readers continue to come in!

alliecat said...

Ooh, I love that flamingo!! What a lovely friend, and very thoughtful too.

Luisa Brimble said...

Welcome Christina on your new blog!

rebecca said...

you'll be a prolific blogger in no time xx

Post a Comment